Welcome to a special five-part podcast and blog post series on how to unlock the gold in your program, hosted by Tom Fox with guests Gio and Nick Gallo from ComplianceLine. One of the ongoing issues in compliance is how to demonstrate the Return on Investment (ROI) in your compliance program. One way to do so is by demonstrating the extended value of compliance literally across your entire company. When overlaid with an ESG component, you can begin to see the gold in your compliance hills. In addition to showing how you can unlock See more +
Join us for the full five episodes and learn to see your compliance program in an entirely new light. In this Part 4, we consider finance and investment models for the corporate compliance function.
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
1. How does the Black Swan model of risk relate to the corporate compliance function?
2. When is a possible event simply a risk, and when is it a Black Swan event?
3. Why is business continuity so critical?
4. What are Private Equity and Venture Capital funding models, and how do they relate to the corporate compliance function?
5. How to think about the payout of investment in compliance. See less –